noun (wikipedia, reversion)
- One who, or that which, reverts.
- (italbrac, Muslim usage) A convert to Islam.
- To turn back, or to the contrary; to reverse.
- To throw back; to reflect; to reverberate;to get back..
- To change back.
- To return; to come back.
Etymology: From revertir, from
- If they attack, we will to the bunker.
- To return to the proprietor after the termination of a particular estate granted by him.
- To return, wholly or in part, towards some preexistent form; to take on the traits or characters of an ancestral type.
- To change back, as from a soluble to an insoluble state or the reverse; thus, phosphoric acid in certain fertilizers reverts.
- revertire, variant of revertere.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for revert for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of revert