- To be sensible of; to feel
- In a good sense, to take well; to receive with satisfaction.
- In a bad sense, to take ill; to consider as an injury or affront; to be indignant at.
- To express or exhibit displeasure or indignation at, as by words or acts.
- To recognize; to perceive, especially as if by smelling; -- associated in meaning with sent, the older spelling of scent to smell. See Resent, v. i.
- To feel resentment.
- To give forth an odor; to smell; to savor.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for resent for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of resent