- A meeting or date.
verb (rendezvous, rendezvousing, rendezvoused)
- I have a with a friend in three weeks.
- An agreement to meet; a location or time agreed upon to meet.
- "Get the party started at the at oh six hours."
- To meet at an agreed time and place.
Etymology: From French rendez-vous, from rendez, second person plural of se rendre, to go (to) + vous, you.
- Let's at the bordello at 8:00 and go from there.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rendezvous for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rendezvous