- the removal of stress or discomfort
- the feeling associated with the removal of stress or dicomfort
- something that relieves
- the person who takes over a shift for another
Officer Schmidt can finally go home because his has arrived.
- aid or assistance offered in time of need
- court-ordered compensation, aid, or protection, a redress
- tax savings.
- a type of artwork in which shapes or figures protrude from a flat background
- the difference made noticeable by a variation in light or color
(geology) the different elevations of the earth's surface
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for relief for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of relief