verb (rav, ing)
- An enthusiastic review (e.g., a play)
- An all night dance party filled with electronic dance music (techno, trance, drum and bass etc.) and possibly club drug, drug use.
- to speak or write wildly or incoherently
- 1748. David Hume. Enquiry concerning Human Understanding. Section 3. Â§ 5.
- : A production whithout design would resemble more the ravings of a madman, than the sober efforts of genius and learning.
- to attend a rave
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for rave for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of rave