verb (ranch, es)
- A large plot of land used for raising cattle, sheep, or other livestock.
- A small farm that cultivates vegetables or livestock (used primarily in some localities of the western United States (including California).
- A house or property on a ranch land.
- A type of salad dressing.
- To operate or work on a ranch; to engage in ranching.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ranch for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of ranch