verb (puk, ing)
- (transitive, and, intransitive) To vomit; to throw up; to eject from the stomach.
- After a bout of heavy drinking he puked all over the carpet.
- Shakerspeare, As You Like It, ii.7
- "Of a dark colour, said to be between black and russet." (The Universal Dictionary of English, 1896)
- "Puke-stocking caddis garter" Shakespeare, 1 Henry IV, ii.4
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for puke for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of puke