- Someone who protects or guards,by assignment or on his own initiative.
- A mechanism which is designed to protect.
- One who prevents interference.
- A state or other subject under international law, exercising a protectorate over another subject in international law.
- I stand before you in the spirit of pure public service — not as a of the status quo, but as an agent of change. –Jon Huntsman, Jr.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for protector for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of protector