adjective (pretti, er)
- pleasant, Pleasant in sight or other senses.
- Beautiful but hiding a vacuous mind inside-a pretty face
- Unfunctional or supposedly so. pretty buttons
- Unpleasant in some cases-pretty state of affairs
- somewhat, fairly, quite
- "It's pretty good" generally indicates that the subject is better than merely "acceptable", but not superlative.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pretty for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pretty