verb (pouches, pouching, pouched)
- A small bag usually closed with a drawstring
- A pocket in which a marsupial carries its young
- Any pocket or bag shaped object; as, a posing pouch or cheek pouch
- (transitive) To enclose within a pouch.
- (transitive) To transport within a pouch, especially a diplomatic pouch.
- We pouched the encryption device to our embassy in Beijing.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pouch for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pouch