|point of view||
- A position from which something is seen; outlook; standpoint.
Etymology: calqued on French phrase point de vue
- From an economist's , business is all about money.
- An attitude, opinion, or set of beliefs.
- His is that there is only one true religion.
- (context, literary theory) The perspective from which a narrative is related.
- The storyline in the film The Usual Suspects is presented from the of an unreliable narrator.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for point of view for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of point of view