- (countable) An onomatopoeia for the sound of something dropping.
- I just heard a - did something fall down in the kitchen?
- (uncountable) (context, UK, AU, Canada, informal) cheap, Cheap or inferior everyday wine.
- We had sandwiches and a bottle of for dinner last night!
- To set or toss something down carelessly.
- When you"ve finished with the sponge, just it back in the sink.
- (context, internet, slang) In Internet forums, to automatically ignore a particular poster.
- I got tired of his trolling and ad hominem attacks, so I plonked him.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for plonk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of plonk