verb (pinch, es)
- The action of squeezing a small amount of a person's skin and flesh, making it hurt.
- A small amount of powder or granules, such that the amount could be held between fingertip and thumb tip.
- An awkward situation of some kind (especially money or social) which is difficult to escape.
- An organic herbal smoke additive.
- To squeeze a small amount of a person's skin and flesh, making it hurt.
- To steal, usually of something almost trivial or inconsequential.
- To arrest or capture.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pinch for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pinch