- A advertisement by which individuals attempt to meet others with similar interests.
- A movable; a chattel.
- Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal comfort; personal desire.
- Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal; as, personal charms.
- Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
- Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for personal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of personal