- A boarding house or small hotel in Europe.
- "A pension had somewhat less to offer than a hotel; it was always smaller, and never elegant; it sometimes offered breakfast, and sometimes not" (John Irving).
- Accommodations or the payment for accommodations, especially at a boarding house or small hotel in Europe.
- A sum of money paid regularly as retirement benefit due to age, disability or other cause, or by way of patronage.
- To force someone to retire on a pension.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pension for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of pension