- The period of time that has already happened, in contrast to the present and the future.
- (grammar) The past tense.
- Having already happened; in the past; finished.
- past glories
- Relating to the past.
- past tense
- (of a period of time) the one before this one
- during the past year
- in a direction that passes
Etymology: (Adjective) (past participle of, passen)
- I watched him walk past
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for past for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of past