- A paragraph or section of text or music with particular meaning.
- of scripture
- She struggled to play the difficult passages.
- Part of a path or journey.
- He made his through the trees carefully, mindful of the stickers.
- A movement in classical dressage, in which the horse performs a very collected, energetic, and elevated trot that has a longer period of suspension between each foot fall than a working trot
- An official agreement of a bill or act by a parliament.
- The company was one of the prime movers in lobbying for the of the act.
- An artistic term describing use of tight brushwork to link objects in separate spatial plains. Commonly seen in Cubist works.
- Shortened form of passageway
- (slang, lang=en) a vagina
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for passage for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of passage