- A substance that is apply, applied as a liquid or paste, and dries into a solid coating that protects or adds color/colour to an object or surface to which it has been applied.
- (italbrac, in plural paints) A set of containers or blocks of paint of different colors/colours, used for painting pictures.
- (context, basketball, slang) The free-throw lane, construed with the.
- The Nimrods are strong on the outside, but not very good in the .
- (uncountable) (context, paintball, slang) paintball, Paintballs.
- I am running low on for my marker.
- (context, poker slang) A face card (King, Queen, or Jack)
- (transitive) To apply paint to
- (transitive) To apply in the manner that paint is applied
- (transitive) To create an image with paints
- (intransitive) To practise the art of painting pictures
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for paint for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of paint