- Being comfortable in social settings and interactions, confident in dealing with people especially in meeting new people.
- Tom is very and enjoys meeting people; his brother, on the other hand, is painfully shy.
- Going out, on it's way out
- Is there any post?
- Being replaced in office (while still in office but after election has determined will be replaced).
- The politician wasn't too disappointed he'd lost the election; he was tired of political infighting.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for outgoing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of outgoing