verb (opiat, ing)
- A drug, hormone or other substance derived from or related to opium.
- Something that dulls the senses and induces a false and unrealistic sense of contentment.
- (transitive) To treat with an opiate drug.
- Relating to, resembling, or containing opium.
- soporific, Soporific; inducing sleep or sedation.
- deadening, Deadening; causing apathy or dullness.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for opiate for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of opiate