- (transitive) (slang) to murder
- He got in the way so I had him offed.
- (transitive) (Singapore) to switch off
- Can you the light?
- inoperative, disabled
- All the lights are .
- This milk is !
- (cricket) in, or towards the half of the field away from the batsman's legs; the right side for a right-handed batsman
- In a direction away from the speaker or object.
- He drove in a cloud of smoke.
- The book fell the table.
- Into a state of non-operation; into a state of non-existence.
- Please switch the light when you leave.
- die off
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for off for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of off