- The projection of a mammary gland from which, on female mammals, milk is secreted.
- An artificial nipple (definition 1) used for bottle-feeding infants.
- A mechanical device through which liquids can be passed in a regulated manner.
- A short tube threaded at both ends, used as a connector.
- Turn the nipples on to the bicycle spokes only one turn, for each spoke on the new wheel all the way around until they are all snug, then check alignment.
- (context, jargon) Any small physical protrusion, such as the lumps on the F and J keys on American keyboards.
- Any small physical protrusion on an automotive, a machine part or any other part that fits into a groove on another part.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for nipple for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of nipple