- The essential characteristics
Etymology: From natura, future participle from perfect passive participle natus (born), from deponent verb nasci (to be born), + future participle suffix -urus.
- Albert Camus' book Le Mythe de Sisyphe is of philosophical nature.
- A wild primitive state of being
- The summary of everything that has to do with biological and geographical states and events on earth
- The environment, the outdoors
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for nature for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of nature