- A group of people sharing aspects of language, culture and/or ethnicity.
- The Roma are a without a country.
- A historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, and psychological make-up manifested in a common culture
- The Kurdish people constitute a in the Middle East
- (international law) A sovereign state.
- Though legally single nations, many states comprise several distinct cultural or ethnic groups.
- (chiefly dialect) extremely, Extremely; very
- I'm sorry for you. -- Mark Twain
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for nation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of nation