- a plant of the genus Brassica, with yellow flowers, and linear seed pods.
- a powder or paste made from seeds of the mustard plant, and used as a condiment or a spice.
- (colour) a dark yellow color, colour, the colour of mustard.
- <table><tr><td>mustard colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- F2B73F?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: From moustarde (French: moutarde)
- (colour) of a dark yellow colour.
- (Skateboard Slang) Outstanding. Popularized by Finnish Skateboarder Arto Saari "Check out these shoes, they're really mustard." ("Pro Spotlight," Skateboarding Magazine, 12/06.)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mustard for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mustard