- A centre, midpoint
- The of a circle is the point which has the same distance to every point of circle.
- The part betweeen the beginning and the end.
- (cricket) the middle stump
- The central part of a human body.
Etymology: Old English middel
- Being in the or in-between; as middle point, middle name, Middle English, Middle Ages, middle weight, etc.
- Central to.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for middle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of middle