- Any of various fruits of the family Cucurbitaceae grown for food, generally not including the cucumber.
- (context, colour) A light pinkish orange colour, like that of melon flesh.
- <table><tr><td>melon colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FDA058" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (in plural, slang) Breasts.
- (slang) The head.
- (context, colour) of a light pinkish orange colour, like that of melon flesh.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for melon for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of melon