- Matter which may be shaped or manipulated, particularly in making something.
- Asphalt, composed of oil and sand, is a widely used for roads.
- Cloth to be made into a garment.
- You'll need about a yard of to make this.
- (entertainment) Things written to be performed.
- We were a warm-up act at the time; we didn't have enough original to headline.
- A person who is qualified for a certain position or activity.
- Joe Manchin is a great governor, and I also believe he is presidential .
- Having to do with matter.
Etymology: From materialis, from materia.
- This compound has a number of interesting properties.
- Worldly, as opposed to spiritual.
- Don't let concerns get in the way of living a good life.
- You've made several contributions to this project.
- This is the most fact in this lawsuit.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for material for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of material