- A fundamental state of matter. Liquid is a state between solid and gaseous. A liquid can usually be contained within a glass or a similar container without allowing escape. A liquid can freeze to become a solid or evaporate into a gas.
- (phonetics) An l or r sound.
- Existing in the physical state of a liquid. (Liquid nitrogen)
- (finance) Of an asset, easily sold or disposed of.
- (finance) Of a market, having sufficient trading activity to make buying or selling easy.
- 2005: The spot foreign exchange market is the world"s largest and most liquid financial market. With a daily trading volume of over $1.5 trillion, the spot forex market can absorb trading sizes that dwarf the capacity of any other market. — xpresstrade.com http://www.xpresstrade.com/24hour_liquidity.html
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for liquid for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of liquid