- A small, reusable, handheld device for creating fire.
- Cigarette in mouth, he clutched his pockets in search of a .
- A flat-bottomed boat for carrying heavy loads across short distances (especially for canals or for loading or unloading larger boats).
- To transfer cargo or fuel off of a sunken or grounded ship, making it easier to refloat.
- (comparative of, light)
- I prefer a shade of pink.
- What happened? You look 10 lbs. !
- I wish I'd thrown a punch; he's out cold.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for lighter for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of lighter