- The act of licking.
- The cat gave its fur a .
- The amount of some substance obtainable with a single lick.
- Give me a of ice cream.
- A place where animals lick minerals from the ground.
- The birds gathered at the clay .
- (colloquial) A stroke or blow.
- Hit that wedge a good with the sledgehammer.
- (colloquial) A bit.
- You don't have a of sense.
- I didn't do a of work today.
- (music) A short motif.
- There are some really good blues licks in this solo.
- To stroke with the tongue.
- The cat licked its fur.
- (colloquial) To defeat decisively, particularly in a fight.
- My dad can your dad.
- (colloquial) To overcome.
- I think I can this.
- (vulgar, slang) To perform cunnilingus.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for lick for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of lick