- (context, colloquial, informal) sleep, Sleep, snooze, nap, forty winks, doze, siesta.
verb (kip, p, ing)
- I"m just going for my afternoon .
- (obsolete) Piece of flat wood used to throw the coins in a game of two-up.
- Very untidy house or room.
- A unit of force equal to 1000 pounds-force (lbf) (4.44822 kilonewtons or 4448.22 newtons) or sometimes equal to 1000 avoirdupois pounds.
- (context, gymnastics) A move or maneuver from below the equipment to above it.
- The unit of currency in Laos, divided into 100 att, symbol â�.
- To sleep.
- Don"t worry, I"ll on the sofabed.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for kip for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of kip