- A type, race, or category; a group of entities that have common characteristics such that they may be grouped together.
- What of a car do you drive?
- What of a person are you?
- This is a strange of tobacco.
- A makeshift or otherwise atypical specimen.
- The opening served as a of window.
- (idiom) In goods or services rather than money (as in pay in kind).
- (idiom) By the same means (as in I'll pay in kind for his insult).
- (idiom) quite, Quite, rather, somewhat (as in He was kind of surprised.).
Etymology: cynde, cynd
- Showing benevolence.
- favorable, Favorable.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for kind for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of kind