- (colour) a dull, yellowish-brown color, colour, the colour of dust.
- <table><tr><td>khaki colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- F0E68C?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- sometimes confusingly used as an abbreviation of khaki green.
- a strong cloth of wool or cotton, often used for military uniforms, used as a school uniform color.
Etymology: From Hindustani ààààà / (URchar, ÚÛUrdu, ÚÛ) (<u>kh</u>ÄkÄ) < Persian (FAchar, ÚÛ) (khíki) dusty, earthy, earth-colored
- (color) being dust-coloured.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for khaki for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of khaki