adjective (more just or juster, most just or justest)
- fair, Fair; even; equitable.
- It looks like a solution at first glance.
- Only, simply, merely
- Just follow the directions on the box.
- Plant a few tomatoes, unless you can, freeze, or dry them.
- Moments ago, recently
- They left, but you may leave a message at the desk.
- By a narrow margin; closely; nearly
- It just missed my head!
- exactly, perfectly
- He wants everything right for the big day.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for just for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of just