- The sound of metal or glass clattering against itself.
- He heard the of her keys in the door and turned off the screen.
- A short tune or verse, especially one used to advertise something.
- The Stay-Put Lipstick people came up with a catchy to promote their product.
- a carriage drawn by horses
- To make or cause to make a noise of metal or glass clattering against itself.
- The beads jingled as she walked.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for jingle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of jingle