- International Airport, as the shortened form of an airport name.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for International for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of International
Etymology: inter- (among, between, amid) + national (having to do with a nation)
- Of or having to do with more than one nation
- Between or among nations; pertaining to the intercourse of nations; participated in by two or more nations; common to, or affecting, two or more nations
- Of or concerning the association called the International
- Independent of national boundaries; common to all people; as, the atmosphere is an international resource; the international community of scholars
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for international for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of international