- The inside of a building, container, cavern, or other enclosed structure.
- The inside regions of a country, distanced from from the borders or coasts.
- ''Sir Richard Burton explored far into the African .
Etymology: From Latin, interior.
- having to do with the inner part of something
- having to do with the inland parts of a country far from the coasts
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for interior for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of interior