- Indiana, a state of the United States of America.
- internegative; a type of film stock, most commonly used regarding 35mm motion picture negative
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for IN for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of IN
- A position of power or a way to get it.
- His parents got him an with the company
- (in games) The state of a batter/batsman who is currently batting
- Located indoors, especially: at home or the office and available for conversation
- Is Mr. Smith ?
- Moving to the interior of a defined space such as a building or room
- Suddenly a strange man walked .
- (sports) Still able to play, e.g. able to bat in cricket and baseball.
- He went for the wild toss but wasn't able to stay .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for in for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of in