- (countable) Anything that seems to be something that it is not.
- We saw what looked like a tiger among the trees, but it was an caused by the shadows of the branches.
- Using artificial additives, scientists can create the of fruit flavours in food.
- (countable) A misapprehension; a belief in something that is in fact not true.
- Jane has this that John is in love with her.
- (countable) A magician"s trick.
- (uncountable) The fact of being an illusion (in any of the above senses). (rfex, this is totally unclear to me)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for illusion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of illusion