- The dry, leafy or stringy exterior of certain vegetables or fruits, which must be removed before eating the meat inside
- A coconut has a very thick .
- Any form of useless, dried-up, and subsequently worthless exterior of something
- His attorney was a dried up of a man, ready for the grave, with one foot already inside and another on a banana peel.
- (transitive) To remove husk(s) from.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for husk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of husk