- A large hoofed animal (scientific name Equus caballus).
Etymology: From < hors.
- A cowboy's greatest friend is his .
- (context, zoology) Any current or extinct animal of the family Equidae, including the zebra or the ass.
- These bone features, distinctive in the zebra, are actually present in all horses.
- (uncountable) cavalry, Cavalry soldiers.
- We should place two units of and one of foot on this side of the field.
- In gymnastics, a piece of equipment with a body on two or four legs, approximately four feet high with two handles on top.
- She's scored very highly with the parallel bars, let's see how she does with the .
- (context, chess, rare) A knight.
- Now just remind me how the moves again?
- (slang) heroin, Heroin.
- Alright, mate, got any ?
- (context, slang, pejorative) A Tongan.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for horse for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of horse