- (uncountable) A viscous, sweet substance produced from nectar by bees; (countable) a variety of this substance.
- A term of affection.
- Honey, could you take out the trash?
- (context, colloquial, countable) An attractive woman
- Man, there are some fine honeys here tonight!
- (colour) A yellowish-brown colour, like that of (the sweet substance) honey.
- <table><tr><td>honey colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FDD378" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: (term, hunig, huniÄ, lang=ang).
- (colour) of a yellowish-brown colour, like that of honey.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for honey for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of honey