- (context, abstract) This place; this location.
- Come over .
- (context, abstract) This time, situation.
- Here in history, we are less diligent about quashing monopolies.
Etymology: From < hÄr (in this place) < stem
- In, on, or at this place.
- To this place.
- khi- < Proto-Indo-European
- ki- (this) + adverbial suffix -r. Cognate with the English pronoun he.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for here for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of here