- A villain or bad guy; the one responsible for evil or aggressive acts.
adjective (heavier, heaviest)
- With his wrinkled, uneven face, the actor always seemed to play the in films.
- (slang) A doorman, bouncer
- A fight started outside the bar then the heavies came out and stopped it.
- (context, of a physical object) Having great weight.
- (context, of a topic) serious, Serious, somber.
- (context, UK, slang) Good.
Etymology: hefig, hefiÄ.
- This film is .
- (context, of a rate of flow) high, High, great.
- (context, UK, slang) Armed.
- Come , or not at all.
- (context, Music terminology) louder, more distorted
- ''Metal is heavier than swing.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for heavy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of heavy