- A specific degree of pulverization of coffee beans.
verb (grinds, grinding, ground, ground or archaic grounden)
- This bag contains espresso .
- A tedious task.
- This homework is a .
- To make smaller by breaking with a device.
- To rotate the hips suggestively.
- To slide the flat portion of a skateboard or snowboard across an obstacle such as a railing. (often conjugated weak when used in this instance)
- To repeat a task in Online Role Playing Games in order to gain levels.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for grind for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of grind