- an English surname, alternative spelling of Gray
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Grey for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Grey
noun , gray (US)
- An achromatic colour intermediate between black and white
- <table><tr><td>grey colour: </td><td bgcolor="
verb (Commonwealth English)
- 7F7F7F" width="100"> </td></tr></table>
- (ufology) the image of an extraterrestrial creature with gray skin, bulbous black eyes, and an enlarged head.
to gray (US)
- To become grey or cause to become grey.
adjective , gray (US)
- My hair is beginning to grey.
Etymology: Old English gríÄ
- Having a grey colour, as the ash of an ember.
- dreary, gloomy
- Having an indistinct or disputed quality
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for grey for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of grey