verb (gash, es)
- A deep cut.
- 2006, New York Times, "Bush Mourns 9/11 at Ground Zero as N.Y. Remembers", http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/11/nyregion/nyregionspecial3/11bush.html?hp&ex=1158033600&en=e468f88da52557ed&ei=5094&partner=homepage:
- : Vowing that he was "never going to forget the lessons of that day," President Bush paid tribute last night to the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack, laying wreaths at ground zero, attending a prayer service at St. Paul"s Chapel and making a surprise stop at a firehouse and a memorial museum overlooking the vast in the ground where the twin towers once stood.
- (slang, vulgar) A vulva, pussy
- (slang, offensive) A woman
- (slang, British Royal Navy) rubbish, Rubbish
- (slang) Rubbish on board an aircraft
- To make a deep, long cut, to slash.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for gash for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of gash