- A line cut in the soil, especially when plowed in order to plant a crop.
- Don't walk across that deep in the field.
- A deep line in the skin of the face, especially on someone's forehead.
- When she was tired, a deep appeared on her forehead.
- To make a cut in the ground.
- Cart wheels can roads.
- (About someone's brows or eyebrows) to pull them together due to worry, concentration, etc.
- Leave me alone so I can my brows and concentrate.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for furrow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of furrow