- A source of amusement, enjoyment or pleasure.
- Derek's dinner parties are fun.
adjective ; (slang comparative funner, slang superlative funnest; see usage notes below)
- 2000, Robert Stanley, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adobe Photoshop 6, Alpha Books, page 377
- : Grafting your boss's face onto the hind end of a donkey is fun, but serious is when you create the impossible and it looks real.
- Enjoyment or amusement.
- I want to go out this evening and have some fun.
- Playful, often noisy, activity.
- (informal) enjoyable, amusing
- We had a fun time at the party.
- He is such a fun person to be with.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fun for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fun